Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls Suggest MRP strtegy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

The client requirement is as below.

1) Client wants to create purchase requisitions as per the customer order. (Individually)

If for same material, there are two customer's orders on same date, system should create two seperate purchase requisitions as per customer order.

(If I use strtegy 20, it works but client do not want account assignment).

If I use strtegy 40, then system creates purchase requisition but it club for same date customer order- Need to seperate..

2) It should not be account assignments order

3) While generating the requirement, system should be consider the available stock into account.

KIndly suggest to meet above requirement what should be the master data need to maintained? and if any customisation change required/

Existing MRP type is "P1", lot size - "EX"

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant

Easy way is to Use Strategy : 40 and in MRP 4 view Individual and Collective Indicator - 1 (individual), so while MRP is run for the sales order and there are two of them in the same date you will get two PRs and not one.

As you said that you do not want account assignment its safe to use Strategy : 40 and with individiual and colelctive indicator setting.

Please check and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Addy,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried and changed the value from 2 to 1 in the MRP4 view for ind/ collective.

But still system is generating only one PR (Clubbing the quantities)

Is there any other changes required?

Thanks for your help

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth,

Indi/Coll indicator is only useful for MTO strategies, in MTS it does not play any role

if you know the qty, then maintain lot size as FX & mainintain the value

so that system will create two PR's

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Fix lot will not accept by the client. 40 strtegy is ok for client. Only in the 40 strtegy they want to create purchse requisition / requirement individually by customer / sales order.

Can any body suggest Z strtegy with details? I tried it but could not succeed.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I copied the strategy 20 with Z name and in BADI gave a code to remove "Account assignment" before saving.

Thanks