cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't be retrieved from the File Repository Server WIS 30951

Former Member
0 Kudos

With bo xi 31. on linux , following this error, we see that our imput repository folder is empty !!!

our backup is very old.

Nevertheless, we see that the "/home/bo/bobje/data/boxi_6400/storage/docs" folder contains data concerning .wid report and univers.

We would like to know if there is a mean to recreate .wid in Input folder from the "/home/bo/bobje/data/boxi_6400/storage/docs" folder .

Thanks for a quick answer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

check your input and output path if its the default one or the one you posted.

you can do this in the cmc on the input and output server properties.

Regards

-Seb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the name for fsinput propoerties in cmc is %DefaultInputFRSDir%

the are only some wid in /home/bo/bobje/data/frsinput and nowhere else on the serveur.

david_wilson1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jean Luc,

Without a proper backup you are in a tough place. The path you outlined equates to the %DefaultInputFRSDir% variable.

if the storage folder is the best source for recovering your universe and reports then I would try making a copy of that directory before the system goes out and cleans up the cache (that all the storage folder is). Then I would try and open the .unv files. You might not be able to if the security information is missing for them in the CMC, perhaps you have a copy stored on a work station some where.

Should you get your universes restored then I would try and open and then export the .wid files using the Webi rich Client.

I hope this works for you.