cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the contract with tpye CCTR and GCTR ?

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI, friends

In SRM7.0, Central Contract and Global Outline Agreement can both distribute to ERP system. Are there differents in them.

in 210 course : CCTR "The distribute technical contract to ERP is a special type of contract and look different than a standar ERP contract from MM, but works as a similar source of supply in SAP MM "

GCTR: "this type of contract is not a valid source of supply in SRM (MM only)"

what mean do they represent respectively?

thanks a lot

Jesse.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

In SRM 70 , you can use either central contracts or stick to the erstwhile GOA. But both of these cannot be use together.

If the migration to central contracts is done then this will be the only kind of contract which will have the functionalities of both the erstwhile local contract and GOA, it can be distributed and used as source of supply in SRM and ERP.

the main differences are that it uses new ESOA services for distribution and updating back of release information.

It also is un editable in the ERP unlike GOA which could be edited in ERP after distribution.

Hope this answers your queries?

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

For GCTR: "this type of contract is not a valid source of supply in SRM (MM only)" , what mean it after all ?, can you detail me ?

thanks

Jesse

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GCTR - transaction type CONTRACT available only in the ECC system you may not use GOA as source of supply .only Backend PURCHASING CONTRACTS are indeed source of supply.

muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

well earlier , prior to SRM 70 there were two types

PCTR and GCTR

PCTR - local conrtact in SRM for using in SRM as source of supply and GCTR - global outlone agreements which is distributed to ERP and used in ERP only as souce of supply.

in SRM 70 CCTR - central contract - was intoduced with a comination of GCTR and PCTR funtions and this can be used in both SRM and ERP as source of supply based on how it is distributed.

Maybe this makes it a little clearer?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chander

in SRM 700 , still GCTR -GOA available or totally replaced by CCTR>

now contact can be used in local as well as backend.?

i.e CCTR can be used for classic as well as Extended calssic.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

well in SMR 70 you can choose to migrate completely to CCTR whihc means you will not have any GOA or choose to retain the old functionality and not use the CCTR.

But both CCTR and GOA cant be used together , you need to choose any one path.

And yes CCTR works in both SRM and ERP in both classic and extended classic.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks much Chander !!

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chander

In SRM7.0, how to set CCTR or GCTR in IMG, I found that it can be identifed in SRM 5.0. But In SRM7.0 , I didn't found it in Transaction type of CTR in IMG

Thank you

Jesse

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes CCTR is a transaction type that is delivered for contarcts in the IMG in SRM 70.

you will see it under the transaction types.

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chander

I mean we identify CCTR only by character "CCTR" ? if transaction type character is "CCTR" , must it be CCTR? how to understand to you?

Jesse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes correct the central contract i belive is idenfiied only by the transaction type CCTR , i dont think there is any other way of identifying it.

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chander

thanks for your kind answer, I think you are right. but I have a further question. How to distribute CCTR to ERP. need PI ? or dowith BD64?

Jesse

Answers (0)