cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conditions for various communication channels

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I have a scenario with IDOC 2 MQ and MQ 2 IDOC (each is async).

I have various communication channels that I need to configure with some conditions.

I know the option of condition in interface determination.

my Q, is there an option to make the condition dynamically?(I know the option of having a condition equal to a specific paramter(can be more then one).

Kfir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no conditions related to a channel.....you can specify the conditions in Receiver Determination instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

true. that what I meant.

can the condition be dynamically on a parameter that has something unique?

(for example if I get a String that always start with ABS but the full string could be ABS123 or ABSkljoi3 or ABS$jkoij134

how can I take only the first letters, or part of the string or any other dynamicaly condition?)

can I have a coniditon, and if it is working, to check more conditions?

Kfir

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
(for example if I get a String that always start with ABS but the full string could be ABS123 or ABSkljoi3 or ABS$jkoij134
how can I take only the first letters, or part of the string or any other dynamicaly condition?)

Is your requirement to check if the first or last or any letters for a particular pattern and if yes then route the message?

If yes, then you can make use of the Contains Pattern option in the Receiver Determination....in the middle operand.

OR

You can make use of substring function while writing your condition and then compare the value with the required one...for more info: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

I hope the replies are somewhat relevant to your need!

Regards,

Abhishek.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your conditions are too complex, then you can use a mapping for receiver determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kfir,

You can use a suitable xpath condition in your receiver determination for that (ie, fn:starts-with()) ... But you can't have a "sequence" of condition (ie, start-with() then something else etc), in this case, as Stefan says, you'll have to go for an extended recv determination ...

Rgds

Chris

Edited by: Christophe PFERTZEL on Apr 7, 2010 12:01 PM

Answers (0)