cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I'm facing a problem that when SRM PO is fully approved and replicated to R/3, field confirmation control key is defaulted to inbound delivery in PO R/3. I have check vendor master data and info record that this field is blank so it should not get defaulted. From where does this default come? Is it from SRM master data?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing this issue, please can you advise on how this was resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no contract assigned to the PO as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's happening to several vendor not all vendor but in vendor master data, field confirmation control key is suppress. So no confirmation control key data on R3 backend vendor master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether this PO created with ref to Contract.if yes check conf.control key for Contract item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for the feedback. I have check the configuration but its blank. Means no configuration on this side. The SC and PO was created with storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it happening with all vendor or only specific to particular vendor?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in R/3 backend customizing for inbound delivery confirmation control key:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Order Confirmations for Inbound Deliveries

I guess your SC was created using a storage location: this could explain your confirmation control key for your PO.

Regards.

Laurent.