cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a field uneditable in SRMSUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is one date field which needs to be made uneditable.

I have to make it uneditable through BSP pages, SRMSUS.

PLease let me know how to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prachi

Check the below setting in SPRO, you might find a non editable option.

u201CSupplier Relationship Management -> Supplier Self-Services ->Settings for User interface -> Make Field Control Settings for Tablesu201D

Regards,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

well isnt that a copy on my reply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cant two people reply at the same time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I tried to look at the table by transaction SE11 but this does not exist in the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can get it from the IMG under the path

goto spro -> supplier self services -> settings for user interface -> make field control settings for tables.

search for your field and edit the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

But the fields are already in the textview format.

What needs to be done now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

which is the excet field that you are tryin to make non ediatble.

there are some fields which are converted to editable fields by the SUS application, please let me know whihc field and i amy be able to help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chander,

You may have to modify the BSP View Code. From SE80, look for SRMSUS BSP application and find the corresponding view for your screen and change it there and activate it. The BSP changes are NOT considered as core modifications. So, you should be able to change the screen and transport it to other environments.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chander,

The exact field is a date field named as VPER_START and it is in the views part of the BSP page (item_edit).

This field is in editable mode now and i want to make it uneditable.

I know the location of the field but its not an input/output field but the code which is written is for a tableview so i dont know how to code for that particular field of the tableview?

Former Member
0 Kudos

CM.EDIT.SERV 1 1 VPER_START DATE

CM.VIEW.SERV 1 1 VPER_START TEXTVIEW

CONF.EDIT.SERV 1 1 VPER_START DATE

CONF.VIEW.SERV 1 1 VPER_START TEXTVIEW

GSC.EDIT.SERV 1 1 VPER_START DATE

GSC.VIEW.SERV 1 1 VPER_START TEXTVIEW

INV.EDIT.SERV 1 1 VPER_START DATE

INV.VIEW.SERV 1 1 VPER_START TEXTVIEW

TIMEFRAME 2 1 VPER_START TEXTVIEWL

i see the folowing entries for VPER_START, whihc one do you want to make non editable , in which document?

conf, invoice, credit memo?

here you can see that some of them are of type date and not type text view , so if you want any of the ones which are of type date to be non editable then you could change it to text view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The date which i have to make uneditable is for order part and not for invoice or conformation.

But the condition is that it should be only for limit orders.

Edited by: prachidangi on Apr 8, 2010 5:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

depends on which level the field is.

if its at item level there is a customizing table called BBP_TABDEF whcih has all the item level fields ,, here you can change the element of the field from textedit to textview.

If at header level then you need to go to the bsp page corresponding to it and change the type of element that has been coded there to textview

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I tried to look at the table but it does not exist in the database.