cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO Material not confirming Qty available as cust stock -Is co06 Compulsory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I created a sales order for a material which is on strategy group 50. There was no stock available while creating the sale order so No Qty confirmation could take place during Availability check.

MRP was run, and after confirming the process order Cus. Stock was available. As the material strategy group was 50 the stock was also reserved against the sale order.

but when I go Sale order procurement tab Confirmed qty is showing zero, When I do material availability check Qty available to confirm is also showing zero. what I dont understand is even though Cust Stck is reserved against the sale order why am I not able to confirm the qty.

In the procurement tab If i change Schedule Line category from cp(default: MRP) to cn(No Planning), then automatically the qty is getting confirmed.

What am I doing wrong, Do I have to do compulsorily do back order processing (co06) to assing stock to an order?

please help.

Regards

Sri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the stock is reserved against the customer. Secondly check your schedule line and Item category configurations.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please Help.

Regards

sri