Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

searching data element in standard table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Iam looking for standard data element whos length is 15000 please help to . in which standard table i can search

Regards,

Rajesh Swami

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ans but how we can find the data element for different types of data element in the standard table in which standard table it is present.

Regards,

Rajesh swami

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

HRTEXT500 - Its length is 1500 Char Check in Se11

BU_TXT15000 : Its length is 15000 Char Check in Se11

Edited by: Ankesh Jindal on Apr 7, 2010 8:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why you want the character field of length 15000? use "RAWSTRING" to store such large data.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks but i need the length which is 15000 thousand , sorry but iam looking forward data element .

which is in standard table.

Regards,

Rajesh swami

0 Kudos

BUSSDI3-BU_TXT15000 BUSSDI3 is standard structure having BU_TXT15000 data element

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dnt want to create i want to use standard data element, how i can search that can any one help me in that area.

Regards,

Rajesh swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check the table DD04L . It has all the data elements.

in the Table DD04L , we have a field LENG , Pass 15000 to that field , you will get all the Data elements which has 15000 length.

Hope it will be helpful.

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to SE11 and in Data type you can search for the required data element .

For length of 15000 you can use any of these data elements

BU_TXT15000

LRAW15000

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ans but how we can find the data element for different types of data element in the standard table in which standard table it is present.

Regards,

Rajesh swami

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

In DD04L itself , we have a field DATA TYPE for specifying the type. For identifying in which table it present you have to go for where used List.

0 Kudos

Go to SE11 , on data types press f4 then click search for data element then here search for data element and secondly if u want to see in which tables that data element is present then again go se11 on data types enter your data element and on application tool bar there where used icon click on that and then select table from the list and enter.

Thanks