cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAD query results in JUNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on BW - 3.5. There is a problem with the reports in WAD. All the Queries which are available (old queries) are working fine in Internet Explorer and in Mozilla Firefox, but when i create a new Query in WAD or when i "save as" an OLD Query to new or make any changes to the existing Queries and execute then it is resulting in JUNK ... I am getting JUNK in Internet Explorer but the query is working fine in mozilla Firefox... i am not able to understand the problem here ...

I have deleted the cache of Internet Explorer, I have checked in IE-6, IE-7 and IE-8 also, I have logged out and logged in several times, I have restated the server too...

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Aravind.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member366279
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

I know this issue. It is caused by Internet Explorer indeed.

There is an OSS note 1390941 which describes exactly this.

-

Solution

o You can remove the Unicode meta tag in the Web template manually

(via transaction SE38: RS_TEMPLATE_MAINTAIN).

This procedure corrects the display of incomprehensible

characters (Mojibake), provided no more HTML code has been

changed or deleted due to the security update.

-

So to be short, a quick solution would be to manually remove a sentence containing

"charset=unicode" which you find at the beginning of the web template HTML in the meta tag.

Regards,

Patricia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patricia,

Thanks a ton for your answere... the issue is resolved in our system by your answere...

Thanks,

Aravind.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

When you execute report in TX: RSRT using abap or kjava stack are you getting the same thing.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

In the WAD Query I am having Dash boards. All the reports are working fine in BEx. I have checked in RSRT also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is your Patch level.

Can you post some info that you get on the screen

Regards

Nitin Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

Patch level is 155.

below is the junk values... this is displayed on the whole pag.

਍格浴㹬਍u2020格慥㹤਍洼瑥⁡瑨灴攭畱癩∽潣瑮湥⵴祴数u2022潣瑮湥㵴琢硥⽴瑨汭※档牡敳㵴湵捩摯u2265ാ u2020㰠楴汴㹥慖楲扡敬⁳湅牴㱹琯瑩敬ാ u2020㰠楬歮爠汥∽瑳汹獥敨瑥u2022牨晥∽猯灡戯⽷楍敭䈯硅匯祴敬桓敥獴䈯剗灥牯獴楟㙥挮獳㸢਍猼牣灩⁴祴数∽整瑸樯癡獡牣灩≴猠捲∽猯灡戯⽷楍敭䈯硅䨯癡卡牣灩⽴半坂䍟卟摴樮≳㰾猯牣灩㹴਍਍猼牣灩⁴祴数∽整瑸樯癡獡牣灩≴ാ㰊ⴡഭ瘊牡匠偁坂潌慣楴湯㴠搠捯浵湥⹴潬慣楴湯഻瘊牡匠偁坂桓牯䍴瑵慃慴潬⁧渽睥䄠牲祡⤨഻瘊牡匠偁坂瑉浥慃慴潬⁧渽睥䄠牲祡渨睥䄠牲祡渨睥䄠牲祡⴨ⰱ⤷測睥䄠牲祡
⤩測睥䄠牲祡渨睥䄠牲祡⴨ⰱ⤱測睥䄠牲祡u2228䅎䥖䅇䥔乏䱂䍏彋∱測睥䄠牲祡u2228佂䭏䑅噟䱁䕕≓∬≑Ⱙ敮⁷牁慲⡹䈢剏䕄归呓䱙u2245∬佂䑒剅⤢測睥䄠牲祡u2228䅃呐佉≎∬慎楶慧楴湯䈠潬正∺Ⱙ敮⁷牁

~Aravind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I think this is a language issue,

Can you please paste the WAD link here

Regards

Nitin Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

The Application patch level is 18. in the previous post i have given the kernel patch level 155.

URL: http://hstbid.corp.satyam.ad:8000/sap/bw/BEx?cmd=ldoc&template_id=Z_PD_8_V1_2_TEST&sap-language=EN

This is working fine in Mozilla Firefox but not working in Internet Explorer.

~Aravind.

Edited by: Aravind Gunta on Apr 7, 2010 11:26 AM