Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO-Incoming invoice

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got couple of doubts with regards to MIRO..

1)Which doc no should be in the reference field?

2)this particular invoice is meant only for shipment services ryt?.....let me explain the scenario am working....we deliver goods from different plant of another company code say xxxx......vendor yyyy of xxxx will render shipment service to our customer, so here miro will contain the details of shipment service of the vendor correct me if this understanding is wrong........so invoice for the goods which xxxx is delivering has to be created seperatly thats called inter company invoice am i ryt?......

3)with which document we will cross check the incoming invoice?.....

4)whos invoicing party?.....the party who is issueing the invoice?...here vendor should be the invoicing party is it ryt?

5)can any one send me the steps to create MIRO document?....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A company arranges direct delivery of the goods to the customer from the stocks of another company belonging to the same corporate group. Ex- Company code A orders goods through its sales organization A from Plant B belonging to Company code B.

The condition type IV01 in intercompany billing document represents revenue to the Supplying Company. But its corresponding condition type PI01 in the billing document to the end customer is shown as a statistical item meant for information purposes. Condition Type VPRS in the intercompany-billing document indicates cost to the supplying company code.The use of two different condition types in Intercompany billing is necessary to ensure that data is transmitted correctly to the financial statement (Component CO-PA)

Specify purchase order no as reference and date so that price in the PO will flow to the MIRO document.

Regards.

Answers (0)