cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during currency conversion on replicating a SO in CRM from R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Currently using CRM 5.0 web client to create complaints.

On replicating one SO in CRM from R3, encountered the below error message :

Error during currency conversion frm USD to (date 26.01.2010, ref. curr. USD)

Can anyone please advice what could be the probable cause for the same and how can we resolve it.

regards

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion ?

regards

Rajat

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

There might be a conflict in currency maintained in the business parnter master data in the sales area -->billing tab with the currency maintained in the price for that particular item.

Please check both and maintain a unique currency.

Simple way to check ths is to open the document and check the currency in prices tab and conditions tab in GUI.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP

I have checked in the document as you suggested.In both the places the Currency maintained is USD only.Also in our scenario there are only 2 Sold To Party's for which Complaint management has been implemented.If there would have been some conflict in currency maintanance in BP Master Data it would affect all the documents but this is not the case.The issue is very infrequent and appears only for random orders..Also the Sales Orders is replicated from R3 which is perfectly fine there.

Please advice further.

Thanks

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

We were facing similar kind of issue and we got it resolved after maintaining the currency in the org model. Can you check the Org model and see if you have maintained the Currency USD in the attributes tab of the org model. Make sure the Obj permitted is activated for the org model.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandrakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant

Thanks for your suggestion.As I am new to CRM, org model that you are talking about is the one we see in transaction ppoma_crm.Can you please explain in detail that how can we maintain the Currency in org model and other required inputs.

thanks in advance

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

Yes, You are correct. Goto PPOMA_CRM>Search for your org model and Select it> Goto Attributes tab-->Select Sales Scenario. You will see the Ref. currency for document. Check if the value USD is mantained or not. If it is not maintained, then maintain the value and test it again.

Make sure that the Obj. Permitted in Determination should be active.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandrakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant

I found the attribute tab for the org model but need some more clarification :

1. Org Model is maintained for the whole organisation having lots of position, users, employees etc.

If we maintain USD as the currency it will be applicable for all the units assigned in below heirarchy.Our client deals in multiple currency apart from USD.

2. The issue is only prevaling in Production and not in Quality.I have checked PPOMA_CRM in Qulaity and nothing has been maintained.

3. Complaint is created for a Sold to party in CRM.How will it be linked to the org unit as this is the internal organisational setup.

I would be thankful if you can elaborate the solution in detail.

Thanks

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant

Awaiting your suggestions.

regards

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

1. Org Model is maintained for the whole organisation having lots of position, users, employees etc.

If we maintain USD as the currency it will be applicable for all the units assigned in below heirarchy.Our client deals in multiple currency apart from USD.

---> You can deactivate the inheritance from Tcode - OOATTRCUST by selecting the No Heritance option for the Attribute Currency. Then assign the USD at the org level where the determination happens.

2. The issue is only prevaling in Production and not in Quality.I have checked PPOMA_CRM in Qulaity and nothing has been maintained.

--> If this is related to pricing can you also check the condition record if the currency is maintained in CRM. Check the customer master, if the sales area data is maintained with currency USD.

3. Complaint is created for a Sold to party in CRM.How will it be linked to the org unit as this is the internal organisational setup.

--> For any transaction organization is determined depending on the org rule assigned to the transaction type. Org is always internal.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Chandrakant