cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing transactions for creating follow up transaction for service tic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created copy copy control settings for transactions for service ticket.initially i created service ticket and saved the document.after that i clicked on follow up button and i am trying to selct transactions.but i am not able to see any transactions in drop down list for creating floow up transactions.

i am able to see in gui but i am not able to see in ic

Thanks & Regards

Kishore Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify the following:

1) Interaction record has no errors

2) on SPRO: CRM > Transaction >Basic Settings > Define Transaction Types, if there is the channel active for your subsequent document on Allowed channels for transaction types (it must have CRM Web Client or IC Web Client)

3) on SPRO: CRM > Interaction Center WebClient > Business Transactions > Define Business Transaction Profiles, verify if you have your subsequent documents in Dependent Business Transactions.

4) and verify in your Business Role if you have the business transaction profile assigned.

Regards,

Susana Messias

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to do also this:

1. Activate Copying Control of Activities

CRM - Transactions - Settings for Activities - Activate Copying Control of Activities

This will cause that only transactions defined in your Business Transaction Profile are visible in dropdown list.

and...

2. Define Copying Control of Transaction Types

CRM - Transactions - Basic Settings - Copying Control of Transaction Types - Define Copying Control of Transaction Types

Here select Source Transaction and choose Target Transaction.

Save and it's done.

Edited by: drabas on Apr 7, 2010 5:58 PM

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

Also, please note that if creating follow-up "Activities" that only certain activity types can be used in the Interaction Center as per SAP Note 1172066. Other types will not show up in the drop-down list box. The available types are:

'A' : Interaction Log

'F' : Appointment

'G' : E-Mail

'H' : Task

However, it is of course also still possible to create other types of follow-up transactions, such as Service Tickets (which are obviously not limited to the above restrictions).

Best regards,

John

Edited by: John Burton on Apr 7, 2010 9:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

it is possible to create for example Service Ticket as the follow-up of Interaction record. Than you can create another service ticket follow-up of this initial service ticket. Just test the steps as I wrote above.

Btw. thanks for good book about IC - helped me a lot!