cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline monitoring for User decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to put deadlilne monitoring for user decision. In Latest end tab, i'm giving refer date/time as Workitem creation, time as 1 minute, action as Modeled and outcome name as Deadline monitoring. Activated all outcomes in the outcomes tab. In Control tab, under task properties 'Confirm End of Processing' is not actiavted. When i'm checking the whole workflow i'm getting 'This node violates the block structure required' warning message and when workflow triggered the dealine monitoring is working. Kindly suggest me what went wrong here. In the same way i did deadline monitoring for Activity, its working fine.

Thanks is Advance,

Siva Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For user decision step, the confirm end processing should not be active. As its a standared task , so do not change anything.

Create a new user decision step and Assign agents and deadline monitoring.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your immediate reply Viji... Now i tried to copy the standard task used in the standard user decision step. But while checking the standard created i'm getting error as 'Variable &_工作条目.由用户执行.名称& exists in description text Completion text, but not in the container' even after deleting the Completion text.

When i've created new standard task & selected 'Confirm End of Processing' check box in standard task and added in the user decision, but 'Confirm End of Processing' option is not getting activated in the user decision. Kindly suggest me.

Is it possible to put dealine monitoring for user decisions?

Thank you,

Siva Sankar

Edited by: Siva Sankar Reddy Lankayapalli on Apr 7, 2010 8:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created new standard task with the same Objects deatils used in the standard user decision task and selected the 'Confirm End of Processing' checkbox. But when i'm trying to use the new standard task in user decision, 'Confirm End of Processing' is not getting activated. Kindly reply asap.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SIva,

You can use the step type 'User Decision' right? Why are you creating a new task and inserting user decision?

Also If you are using step type then it will taking care of the Confirm end of processing.

Please check it.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered