cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Backflushing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all;

I am getting confused. After pressing SAVE button for carrying out backflush, all existing information in the screen are disappeared !?? Why??

Can any Body help me with this issue?

Best regards;

Fatemeh Goudarzi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dudes, this is sap - you can't expect it to be very user friendly. MFBF erases screen data after posting.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check if the header material has the valid BOM and the valid production version .

With Regards

Mari Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fatemeh Goudariz,

In MFBF transaction once all the inputs are given and saved all the related activities happens in the background, if there is an error the message will be shown in the transaction.Please let me know if you are getting any error message while doing the MFBF transaction.

With Regards

Mari Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mari Muthu;

When I pressed Save, the System Gives me no Information Massage but when I Press "Post With Correction" the system gives me this: "Partial Processes posted immediately when Backflushing with correction" and after pressing Enter gives me another massage: "No Material Components Available. do you want to cancel processing"

Best Regards,

Fatemeh Goudarzi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mari Muthu;

When I pressed Save, the System Gives me no Information Massage but when I Press "Post With Correction" the system gives me this: "Partial Processes posted immediately when Backflushing with correction" and after pressing Enter gives me another massage: "No Material Components Available. do you want to cancel processing"

Best Regards,

Fatemeh Goudarzi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mari Muthu;

Best Regards,

Fatemeh Goudarzi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mari Muthu;

Best Regards,

Fatemeh Goudarzi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mari Muthu;

Best Regards,

Fatemeh Goudarzi

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Where did you carry out the backflushing? Which transaction? What information do you get in your screen initially?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem exists in MFBF, Both MTS Tab Strip and MTO Tab Strip and also exists in Collective Backflush.