cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

When I was posting some cash journal entries I try to post the entries while system shows some error message

Document number 1003 4100000000 2009 was already assigned

Message no F5152

Even if I update the current number status also Still system showing same error message

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

IN FBN1, check the document already used. There in maintain the number range starting from the document number next to last used document number.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Have you copied the document number range for the year 2010 in t.code OBH2. Just ensure. Or check the number range status for the year 2010 in t.code FBN1. We should not touch the current number. Instead need to maintain/copy the number range for the next year.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

These documents 2009 entries now i am trying to post 2009 only

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I am surprised. How can you post cash journal for the year 2009 now? That too cash journal document number range(configured in cash journal-through t.code FBCJC1) is not year specific it will be a continuation number. The number you see in GL for the CJ type documents is year specific. Do not update the current number manually.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Current number status signifies that the next available document number will be assigned. Document number already assigned or posted can never be reallocated..

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my cash journal my Document number ranges is

410000000 to 419999999 here already documents availble for 410000000 to 410000018 so FBN1 the current number i assigned for 40000018

is it correct

Regards

venkat