cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

radio button for table Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

I need a radio button for selecting a table row instead of the default column(first column) given by table at run time.

Plz. suggest some hints or code examples.

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need a radio button? If the selection mode is "single" you have radio button behaviour, what's missing?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is giving red color and awkward. Our project lead requirement is that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you can explain your project lead that the visualization of Web Dynpro is theme-based to give a uniform look across applications.

If you want to change the look, you should consider to provide your own theme (corporate identity etc.)

Personally, I consider these view-specific workarounds rather contraproductive.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I think you can do is:

1. Create a column in table with table cell editor as radio button.

2. Create a attribute node in context with attribute of type boolean and bind that to the created column.

3. To get the checked column just travese through the node element and check the value of the attribute if its true then the perticular row is selected.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rajeev

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to table properties and set the selection properties as none.

Then insert a coloum with radio button as UI.

Type this code for adding the radio button elements in the table.

Create node table with attribute KeytoSelect with type string inside the table node and another seperate value attribute Selected key with type string outside the node.

Bind the table node to keytoselect property of radio button and selected key att to the selected key property.

for(int i=0;i<5;i++){

IPrivateRadioButtonAppView.ITableElement t=wdContext.nodeTable().createTableElement();

t.setKeytoSelect("Key"+i);

wdContext.nodeTable().addElement(t);

}

Whatever value ur selecting will be set in the Selected key.

Regards,

Vijayakhanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Your info is very useful to me. I got solution with your suggetions. Plz tell me the necessity of selectedkey property of radio button.

Thanks and regards..

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The value that u have selected will be there in the

Selected key i.e. u have given some "Key"+i to each and every elements of radio button in the key to select, after the selection of particular radio button example 2nd one then the value Key1 will be stored in the selected key.

U can print and see that..

Hope this helps,

PS: Reward points if it helps u.

Regards,

Vijayakhanna Raman