cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing standard datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am enhancing Standard DataSource 2lis_11_vakon wth a few fields from Different Tables. Apart from this I have Selected some Zfields from The Maintenance Pool of the DataSource in LBWE.

NOw, I am writing a code to populate the values for the fields which I have enhanced. Do , I also need to write an ABAP code to populate the values for the Zfields which I have not appended , but they are from the Maintenance pool of the DataSource?

Regards,

Samir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smair,

If you have added fields from the maintainence of the datasource 2lis_11_vakon that is from communication structure, pushed feilds from right side to left side then you no need to write code for those fields.

Please write code only when for those fields which you have appended.

Please make sure when your transporting to QA or Production to clear delta queues and stop v3 job for appilication 11.

and clear out the LBWQ's as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reddy,

Thanks for your Reply. Then Do I need to check or Uncheck the Tab " Field Known Only in Customer Exit" for the Z fields whichI have pushed from Right to Left.I think this Tab should be Unchecked.

Where as for the fields which I have appended,I need to check "Field Known Only in Customer Exit"?

Thanks,

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your Reply. Then Do I need to check or Uncheck the Tab " Field Known Only in Customer Exit" for the Z fields whichI have pushed from Right to Left.I think this Tab should be Unchecked.

No need

Where as for the fields which I have appended,I need to check "Field Known Only in Customer Exit"?

Yes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reddy,

Can you also look into my other question"Master Data Display Issue " and "Unit of Measure Issue "

Regards,

Samir

Answers (0)