cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on SUS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are on SRM 7.0 ECS, SRM-SUS When i create Service PO in "Required on" and "Confirmed for" i am getting as "TIMEFRAME" instead of the exact date.

When i try to create CONF for Material PO, i get the error "No open or suitable items to create confirmation" and " PO items assigned to other service agent"

Please let me know how to resolve these issues

Regards

Raahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Question one , please check the PO

If there is no delivery dated filled:

DELIV_DATE 00000000

DELIV_TIME 000000

LEADTIME

VPER_START 00000000 <<<<

VPER_END 00000000

this is the reason why the 2 fields

"Required on"

"Timeframe From" <<<

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Summer

We are in SRM-SUS, i tried to change delivery date for service PO but Timeframe is automatically getting greyed up. Please let me know how to resolve the issue

Regards

Raahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

SRM - SUS scenario does not support the extended classic deployment , so only the process till PO response will work properly.

If you need to support the same , you may have to go in for a consulting solution ,

please see SAP note : 543544 - SUS: Extended Classic Scenario for EBP not supported .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chander

What kind of development is required in order to resolve the issue

Regards

Raahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I think using Service Oriented Architecture u should be able to configure Extended Classic SUS.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are many developments needed in confirmaiton and invoice areas to make this work, you could contact the SAP consultants mentioned in the note to be able to get an idea or see how they can implement this solution for you.

you will have to think about how you will keep all 3 system SRM - SUS - ERP in sync for PO, conf , invoice and credit memo documents , so its not a very easy task which can be achieved by configuration alone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Raised an OSS waiting for SAP to reply

Regards

Raahul