cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO destination after create successful updates sld but status is red

Former Member
0 Kudos

Initially the JCO destinations were set up and working I then decided to change them to another GRC VERSA selection. When creating the new destination everything went fine on the create and it updated the SLD successfully but when I clicked finished the status remained red with only create available. I tried deleting the original one and creating that again and that also is doing the same thing.

I have checked in smlg I have verified the group I have verified it is set up in the SLD and the connections are all successful. I don't have any errors in any logs and no errors show up on the Content administrator screen. Has anyone else had this happen and if so how did they resolve it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are elapsing your gateway threads.

Try reducing the Server threads from 20 to 1 or 2.

Let us know how it worked.

The other alternative is to increase the gateway rdisp/max_gateways, which requires restart.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gayle,

Are you using copy it from existing or creating new one. It might cause due to some paprameter is missing during selection of backend data like server, group etc.

Please check this http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0c1d495-048e-2b10-babd-924a136f5.... and try to creating.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my friend

There should be an error message after you click on finish button, it displays at the very bottom of the page. If no error displays, try to locate it in default trace log in directory .../cluster/server0/log/defaulttrace* the latest one.

Usually 99% of Jco connection errors are related to SLD, more or less, directly or indirectly, such as message server, logon group, even logon group name is too long etc...

Regards,