cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Service Transport Help

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

We just recently moved our service to out test system. Everything has been activated and republished. However, the problem I am having is after launching my ITS service I get the following failure after trying to login.

The following error text was processed in the system QA2 : System error

The error occurred on the application server sapqasapp_QA2_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program RLMENU

Form: CALL_SCREEN_MENU of program RLMENU

START-OF-SELECTION of program RLMENU

I went to transaction ST11 and here is the error I am getting.

W *** ERROR => julep: PpioCreateParseTree: IRepRetrieve(templates\itsmobile\99\functions.html) failed. [w3xxppio.cpp 1184]

W *** ERROR => julep: PpioCreateHtmlPP: PpioCreateParseTree(templates\itsmobile\99\functions.html) failed, rc=0x10c [w3xxppio.

W *** ERROR => julep: XIntInterpret: PpioCreateHtmlPP(templates\itsmobile\99\functions.html) failed, rc=0x10c [w3xxjuce.cpp 52

W *** ERROR => julep: PpttTraverseFuncInclude: XIntDoInterpretEx (templates\itsmobile\99\functions.html) failed, rc=0x2101 [w3x

W *** ERROR => julep: XIntDoInterpret: PpioTraverseHtmlPP(templates\z_otc\99\rlmenu_2088.html) failed, rc=0x2 [w3xxjuce.cpp 69

W *** ERROR => xgdk: MsgtBuildHtmlBlock: IntpDoInterpret (templates\z_otc\99\rlmenu_2088.html) failed, rc=0x2104 [w3xxmsgt.c

W *** WARNING => diag: SemgXGHandleResponse: Returning rc=0xffffffcc [w3xxsemg.cpp 1518]

W *** ERROR => plugin: XKrnHandleResponse failed rc= -52 [itspxkrn.cpp 764]

W *** ERROR => plugin: ItspXKrn_HandleResponse failed. 000007FF372D01E0 rc: 0 [itspxkrn.cpp 391]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut failed rc = 1, send icf error page [itsplxx.c 1526]

M ***LOG W01=> [itsplxx.c 1527]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut returns 1(ITSPE_FAILURE) [itsplxx.c 1529]

W *** ERROR => Raise Last error:[1 from: itspxx.cpp :818] [itsplxx.c 1216]

W *** ERROR => RaiseError(sapdext) ITS_P:01 [itspxx.cpp 818]

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what is wrong?

Thanks,

Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

Please go to SE80 and publish the ITSMOBILE and Z_OTC Internet Services to your Internal ITS system.

Edgar

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Edgar,

Thanks for the help it fixed the problem. However, I was wondering if you could enlighten me as to why I needed to publish the ITSMOBILE service.

Thanks,

Lee

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

Your service, probably generated using the Mobile Generator, is using some of the features that the ITS Mobile delivers. These features have HTML code (and javascript and other mimes) that are in the ITSMOBILE service.

Edgar

Answers (0)