Did you mean: 

Repeat last delta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

I have an infopackage:

- Loads only PSA

- delta

Sometimes it gets failed because a lock in R/3 side.

So, to recover this I do a repeat last delta manually in the infopackage and this repeat last delta does not bring any record. It creates a request with 0 records. Just after that, I run the infopackage again, which a "nomal" delta load is executed. At this time, the request created has a lot of records.

My question is:

--> why the repeat last delta does not bring any records? Even when it has records in RSA7 transaction?

Thanks a lot.

Fernanda.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

desgallagher
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fernanda,

Setting the last request to RED in the monitor and triggering a delta repeat automatically is not

always the correction action, you need to check the points mentioned in the SAP note 873694

to know if you should execute a delta repeat or not, sometimes the normal load will bring the correct

data based on where in the loading process the previous load failed.

I hope the note helps,

Best Regards,

Des

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please try the below steps to successfully run the repeat of last delta.

1) Delete the request from data target.

2) Go to the monitor of the failed request load and the even though the QM status is red make it red again.

3) On the left hand pane right click on the QM status indicating the number of records brought an all.You'll get an option as 'Set to New'.Click that.

4) Now trigger the delta IP externally and not repeat from any process chain.this should bring in the missed delta again.

Hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy.

I Dont think it's authorisation issue because when I do a delta load,it brings registers.

I will check the articles you sent to me.

THanks a lot.

I'm checking all the answers.

THanks.

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think request is not going to Delta Q, because ID is locked in ECC, so it is Authorization problem. It will bring normal records. You can see the Data in RSA7.

See the below articles.

Checking the Data using Extractor Checker (RSA3) in ECC Delta Repeat Delta etc...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/80f4c455-1dc2-2c10-f187-d264838f21b5&override...;

Data Flow from LBWQ/SMQ1 to RSA7 in ECC and Delta Extraction in BI

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/business-intelligen...

Thanks

Reddy