cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adopt PR Price in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

When creating PR, the field "PO Price" under the Valuation tab is always defaulted to

"Do not adopt"

Any idea how to make this to default to "As net price"?

I have gone to OMET as well as Default Values settings for Buyers and then maintained

Parameters "EVO" and EFB in SU01. Still, it defaults to "Do not adopt"

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210560
Active Contributor

Dear Joel Uzibor,

In order the default the value, you need to utilize the "Personal Setting" button.

Field: Purchase Order Price

and save it accordingly.

Best Regards,

Ian Wong Loke Foong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian Wong

Thank you very much.

This was exactly what I needed and it worked just perfectly.

former_member671387
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actualy I am facing two problem related to PO price field in PR.

1) PO price field is there in PR when I am creating PR manually as EFB is attached to MY user id. , But PR generated through MRP scheduled job this PO price field isnot coming in PR.

What can be done to overcome this issue

2) I am running MRP for single material this PO price field is coming in PR (EFB is attached to MY user id), But this PR is having PO price field as Do not adopt though I have maintained the item defaults values for PR in ME51N transaction as - PO Price - 1- As Gross Price and checked the box always propose. (You have replied to this).

Could you please suggest the solution or workaround to these problems.

And one query

To open this PO price field in PR parameter EFB with ID value having adopt price is must be assigned to user id , But to whose id this parameter shold be assgned to PR creator or buyer or both.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

steps will be as follows

1) in SPRO go to Material Management > Purchasing > Authorization Management > Define Function Authorizations for Buyers. Then select Function Authorizations : Purchase Order. Here you can define/restrict what a buyer can do in a PO. Make sure that u201COrder price adoptionu201D is selected.

2) Also you have to assign the Function Authorization you created to a user. Enter the key as a parameter under the parameter ID EFB in the user master (SU3).

3) These settings allow the buyer to select in the PR that the price is taken over in the PO. This is a selection in the valuation tab on item level in ME51N. It is not defaulted!

check note 393337

regards

kunal

Edited by: Kunal Ingale on Apr 7, 2010 7:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Tcode OMET ( Numeric value) - define functional authorisation ,in this you need to choose adopt PO price. Then assign the user id in Tcode Su01 with parameter id EFB. Check PR price will abopt PO automatically.

Check this out.

Regards,

Raman