Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Contract account screen

former_member217546
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,i need to change standard screen field values dependent on some other input in the other fields at time of user interaction. i have created custom fields in the contract account using BDT(BUSSINESS DATA TOOL SET).So, based on inputs in my custom screen fields i need to change standard screen field values. please give ur valueble suggestions in BDT.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudheer,

I assume you already did some work around creating those custom fields and handling the synchronization with the Database. While doing so, you should have used some events like ISDAT, ISDST, DSAVB etc. Now, I am not sure how and why you would want to change the standard screen field values but if that is possible then it would be with the set of events available where you can configure Function Modules to those evnets with your logic to do so.

-CK

0 Kudos

Hi thank u for ur reply ,my requirement is in contract account screen in general data tab i have added one custom field ok,

its working fine it also saved in db correctly.in caa2 if i change the input in my custom field based on that value bb procedure i.e.

standard screen filed value have to be changed.when i changed custom fileld value and pressed enter it will go to next tab ok,if i go back to previous screen bb procedure value should be automatically changed. that is my exact requirement.iam using vkk_...collect in custom subscreen pai module to fill the fkkvkp strucutre.but it is not working.