cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create blueprint/process structure for Business Warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we are quite good at the moment with having our ERP processes modeled in a blueprint in Solution Manager, we also would like to start doing this for the Business Warehouse processes.

The main challenge here is that our BW is mostly used and accessed via the portal, meaning there are no transaction codes I can assign

My question now is: how to setup the processes in the blueprint so that they can be used later in a test plan, and in the end for end user testing? Does anyone have experience in this?

Thanks for your feedback,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Yes you can do the same,chk my blog

/people/community.user/blog/2006/12/07/organize-and-perform-testing-using-solution-manager

Yes you can url also check the drop down under Transaction tab elg u can add Dynpro,java dynpro applicaiton etc

hope it solves ur query

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

unfortunately this is no answer to my question. I was asking on how to setup the BW process best way, and not generally how to create a blueprint and then use it for testing.

I am aware that one can maintain URLs instead of transactions, but there should be some possibility not to check each portal transaction for its URL and then maintain it in the blueprint, at least I hope.

Regards

Martin