cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multimapping and dynamic folder selection for files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers,

I have a requirement where I need to split the message in multiple messages, I am using 1:N Multimapping for this.

Also I need to use dynamic configuration to route the separated files to multiple folders based on place field in the message.

When I am using Dynamic configuration the splitted files are all getting created in one directory instead of multiple directories.

The requirement is that if place field has value india then the file having value as INDIA should be placed in folder INDIA, if place is UK then that file should be placed in folder UK

Can anyone please help me on how to achieve this?

Regards,

Gautam Purohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gautam,

Dynamic Configuration will not work for multimapping. I achieved the same functionality using Variable Substitiution. just have 2 extras feels on target side which speicfy path and file name.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know this is not possible, since bulk message will be delivered to Adapter Frame Work (AFW). AFW delegates each message from bulk message.

Try using Variable substitution, but I am not sure if it works.

May be you need a BPM to achieve this. But this will cause performance.

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti.

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on Apr 6, 2010 8:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen & Amol,

Thanx a lot for the response, I used variable substitution and now I have folders created accordingly and relevant files placed inside them.

Regards,

Gautam Purohit