cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget x Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the scenario of settlement projects, when I run the CJ88, the budget amount is decreasing of the PEP. This is happening because the settlement is set to occur on the same account in which expenditure was made. But I need the amount of appropriation does not reduce the budget. In this scenario I cant configure the account settlement (OPTK). Anybody knows if exist another method (user_exit, ...) to settlement, without consume budget?

Alexandre Schmidt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not very clear. But if you are you settling the project back to the same GL account but to a different cost object say, cost center, it will not consume the project budget. Hopefully, you are not trying to settle tback o the project itself which does not make any sense at all.

So, please explain your problem a little more in detail.

Thanks,

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

My problem is with the settlements of PEP to PEP. In the same project structure I have two PEPs of level 1. Each PEP (Level 1) has its own structure (other levels).

The PEP1 is settled in decreasing order (from highest level to the lowest level).

The amount acumulated in the PEP1, level 1, is settled to the PEP2, level 1.

The PEP2 settled in incrementally order (from lowest to the highest level). The last level of the PEP2 is that settlement for: assets, cost center, etc.

When I settled the values for the PEP1 to PEP2, this settlement is influencing the budget of PEP1.

I need desconsider this movement because I cant to use the OPTK in this scenario.

Alexandre Schmidt