cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Alert Text Languge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear @all;

do you know how I can change the Alert text language for my system log alert messages? In this case the MTE text is EN and the Alert Text is DE... where are these language settings active?

ALERT for CRP icocma11_CRP_00 R3Syslog BasisSystem at 20100406 123847 ( Zeit in UTC )

System: CRP at 20100406 143847 ( Zeit in CET )

YELLOW CCMS alert for monitored object BasisSystem

Alert Text:Lösche Modus 001 nach Fehler 061

System:CRP

Segment:SAP_CCMS_icocma11_CRP_00

MTE:CRPicocma11_CRP_00R3SyslogBasisSystem

Client:100

User:MONITOR

Thx and kind regards

René

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear René,

The alert language of the central autoreaction depends on the language settings for the step RSAL_CENSYS_TOOL_DISPATCHING in job SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER. Most probably this step is configured to

use DE if the job was scheduled by a user logged on in german.

Once this is changed to EN will also change the alert text to english.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

thanks for your helpfully answer, but the Job SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER was scheduled by an other automatism and is not scheduled in the system. I've controlled the Step user and the communication language and the logon language are both EN.

Do you mean the central system? And should I delete the back ground dispatching and reschedule it via RZ21 with an english account?

Thx and kind regards

René

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear René,

Yes, this should be changed on the central system. Also, you can go ahead and remove the background job and reschedule it. I have seen instances where this job was actually scheduled multiple times where one main one was in DE and others were in EN. I would definatley try removing and re-adding it within an EN account to see if it helps.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK very strange... I've deactivated the back ground dispatching and activated it after them. I was logged in in EN and now it works fine...

thx

SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER DDIC

SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_EVENT_REPEATER DDIC

ALERT for PTO \ TPZSP02_PTO_00 \ R3Syslog \ Security at 20100406 135103 ( Time in UTC )

System: PTO at 20100406 155103 ( Time in CET )

RED CCMS alert for monitored object Security

Alert Text:User DDIC locked due to incorrect logon

System:PTO

Segment:SAP_CCMS_TPZSP02_PTO_00

MTE:PTO\TPZSP02_PTO_00\R3Syslog\Security

Client:100

User:DDIC

Severity: 50

Answers (0)