cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7: ROS without SUS in same SRM client u2013 XI configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per OSS note 1134978, XI is mandatory to update the business partner status between ROS and EBP client.

ROS without SUS has been configured in same SRM client for supplier registration process.

When the accepted supplier is transferred from ROS to EBP client, the status of the transferred supplier is updated accordingly in ROS client using XI.

Any idea what configurations are required to trigger the XI process and update the ROS business partner?

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

please read the note carefully, ROS and SRM on same client would not require XI as they will share the same business partner numbers.

But there are limitations to this deployement .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chender,

The Note mentioned the exception, where the XI is not required in case of the ROS implementation without SUS only in the one client.

Special exception:

The exception of XI implementaton would be allowed in the ROS implementation without SUS only in the one client one server scenario of the EBP and ROS. It means that the EBP and ROS is installed in the same client. Ideally, XI implementation is required but ROS implementation is possible even without the XI since the vendor Business Partner number is the same in the EBP and ROS system.

However that does not completely resolves my objective, we are able to transfer the accepted supplier from ROS to EBP with same business partner as it is in the one client, but the the status of the transfered business partner still remains as accepted. Where as I would expect it to be changed to 'Supplier has been created in EBP'.

My question is whether it is possible with ROS without SUS in one EBP client?

Sandeep

Answers (0)