cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why we use tcode qa07 deadline monitoring batches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i m new in qm module,can u tell what is deadline monitoring baches,what exactly the use of this tcode-QA07

There is initial run days enter what the use of that days.its for transfer there quality stock to unrestricted befor retest date or what.

pl guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is for recurring inspection lot inspecion type 09

for ex : if your company is food grade industry having shelf life for every product. for ex one product having 1 month shelf life.

so if the batch's shelf life exceeded then system would automatically transfer that particulor batch into blocked stock and create inspection lot for that particulor batch. so this setting we have to define in QA07 and that we have schedule this variant so that this should be done back ground in QA05.

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,

actualy our company is pharmacetical company and for every rawmaterial we hav given inspection interval in material master for RETEST of material.for retest of raw material what i hav to do.

if i use QA07 and enter initial run in days 7 and execute then what will happen can it tranfer my all retest date of 7days unrestricted stock into quality stock.

because when i run its tranfer some material into quality stock and some material same as unteristricted stock.

what i hav to do for retest material

Answers (0)