cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Value Invoice in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario as I need to show days 15 cost zero, on the invoice, to show the customer we are giving service fee of charge.

Is there any way in SAP where one can create a zero value invoice?

The standard FoC (Free of Charge) business process ends in PGI so no invoice is created.Any other way to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create proforma invoice for the free of charge ,maintain the copy controls for the FOC in the t code VTFL as belwo

Target Bill. Type From Delivery Type

Prorma invoice Free of charge

Copying requirements 003 Header/dlv.-related

Determ.export data

Allocation number E

Reference number A

Copy item number

Item level

Copying requirements 004 Deliv-related item Billing quantity B

Data VBRK/VBRP Pos./neg. quantity

Pricing type G

PricingExchRate type

Cumulate cost

Price source

Regards

Damu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your material/service has a price, and you are giving it away for free, you should use a bonus item category in the sales document.

That way the system issues a 100% discount (instead of a item with no pricing), and you can keep track of how much you are giving away in for example CO-PA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"If your material/service has a price, and you are giving it away for free, you should use a bonus item category in the sales document."

Hey i guess u r referring to a Bonus Condition type.Please advise how it impacts COPA because the price is anyways 0 even after discounts.Because we are using this already.Your inputs will be helpful to me as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What kind of material is this ?

Is it a service material ?

Then have the item category as TAD you can show it on the invoice.

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.It is a service material.Using TAD won't solve the purpose of 0 value invoice.

Is there anything else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey i tried with TAD and it works.Can you tell me where u have an issue using TAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey i l tell u how it is

Create a new item category example ZTAD with "No pricing" in VOV7

and put this as manual item cat in assignment in vov4 n change the item cat manually in SO.

TAD is relevant for pricing n this will not be ao the service material cud be used both ways.

Regards

AK

Edited by: Kumar Anil on Apr 6, 2010 4:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a Proforma Invoice for free of charge sales.

Thanks & Regards,

PM