Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itsmobile - remove send and logoff buttons

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

How do I remove the send, logoff and sap image from the itsmobile screens.

Is there a configuration paramater to do this.

Many thanks

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

If you need to do this you can do it from the css file.

copy the css file from the itsmobile service iinto your own service and config it up in sicf.

Then find the entry

/* --- LOGO im Header -

*/

.MobileHeaderLogo {

background-color:#D9E5F2;

vertical-align:middle;

height:16px;

border:0px;

padding-left:3px;

display:none; //This will hide the logo and buttons

}

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aleksanderglodek
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Darren

you can remove the send and logoff buttons using a parameter in the SICF service:

~ITSMOBILENOCUAINCLUDE 1

this is the best way to fit more buttons on the screen and remove the scroll bar

Here is a sample of parameters that I use in SICF with MOBILE4 generator to fit to Motorola gun screen:

~THEME 99

~TRANSACTION LM01

~ITSMOBILE 1

~ITSMOBILEMSGSOUND 1

~SOURCES zlm01,lm01

~GENERATEDYNPRO 0

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR 9

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS px

~AUTOSCROLL 1

~HTTP_USE_COMPRESSION 1

~HTTP_COMPRESS_LEVEL 6

~DYNPRO_COMPRESSION 1

~ITSMOBILENOCUAINCLUDE 1

~DISCONNECTONCLOSE 1

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Darren,

If you're referring to the Send, Log Off, and SAP logo in the upper right of the screen than I do not know of an ITS Mobile parameter to remove them. I'm not really sure why you would either, but if you wanted to a modification to the ITSMOBILE/99/HTML Templates/Include/CUAAREA should do it. That is the template where this line is generated from.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I am facing a similar issue.

We need to remove the end, Log Off, and SAP logo in the upper right of the screen so that we can get rid of the vertical scrollbar that appears on the screen.

For this, as suggested, when I copy the cuaareainclude file to my service(and republish entire service) and execute it, I get a system error but when I remove the parameter ~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE, it works fine.

Can you please help resolve this.

PS: I've checked with the basis team that it the system meets the minimum requirements to use the parameters.

Many thanks in advance!!

Regards

KP

Edited by: kp2 on Apr 21, 2011 12:15 AM

former_member182680
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you include .htm or any other file extension in the copied CUAAREA-Template? ITSMobile does not allow you to do so since the file extension is added autmatically during runtime.

Reagards,

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Uwe for your reply. I have taken care not to include the extensions in the GUI parameters.

Seems to be some problem with the CUA include file which I am not able to figure out.

Regards

KP