cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing line item wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

I want to print shipping marks (which is custom defined smartform and will be pasted on each batch). Data in the smartform is batch specific (with batch number , etc). I may have mutliple line items and multiple batches under each line item. So I need to print each sheet for each batch. Is there any facility to print line item wise. So that the user should be able to select the required line item and printout should come for all batches under that line item in separate sheets.

I tried this by assigning my output type to Extras - Delivery output - Item. But I am not able to see my output type in the initial screen - issue delivery output. I am able to see only the output types which are assigned in header, but not in item.

Am I going in right way? Kindly suggest me some solution for my issue.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use Search before posting.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Proceduretoissueoutputofadeliverylineitem

On the "initial" screen no line items are availble, therefore line item output is not possible (duh!).

Edited by: Jelena Perfiljeva on Apr 6, 2010 5:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think it will work as u tried and explained.

There might be some settings for that but I am not aware.

But for the same issue in my project, I created a Z-Transaction specifically for calling the smartform to print and in that Z-Trnsaction, I had input parameters as mentioned below.

Document Number

Line Item

So with the help of ABAPer you can try this.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HP

Thank you for your information. I too thought the same, but was just trying to look some possibilities in the standard.

Can you tell me what you have written the logic in the smartform. Are you also printing separate sheets for each batch?

Kumar