cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

In T706K I've put two symbolic account to one wage type. Is it allowed?

In PR05 I have the following error:

№ сообщения 56255

Diagnosis

You are using Funds Management and want to set up a commitment when a trip is saved. When you tried to do so, an inconsistency was determined in Customizing for Travel Management which makes it impossible to save the trip.

The wage type 5РПК assigned to a trip expense type has been assigned to two cost elements (expense accounts) at the same time in the Customizing view 'Define assignment wage type - symbolic account' (table T706K). This is an impossible business procedure.

Procedure

Please contact your system administrator.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The wage type 5РПК assigned to a trip expense type has been assigned to two cost elements (expense accounts) at the same time in the Customizing view 'Define assignment wage type - symbolic account' (table T706K). This is an impossible business procedure.

1. Have you placed a Balance Sheet account in the 2nd symbolic offsetting acount field. Please check. The error says the wage types is assigned to two expense accounts (P/L accounts)

Former Member
0 Kudos

here how it looks:

for example

wage type | 1st symb.account to expense | Symbolic account for offsetting entry | 2nd symbolic account for clearing

5РПК | +5A | --- | -59

when we have this record, there is a mistake.

Edited by: Eldar Hamitov on Apr 14, 2010 9:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell us whether symbolic account "59" is tagged to B/S account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeap, it is.

in Payroll there a F account assignmebt type that is posting to BS account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A wage type has to be connected to a single symbolic account. Could you explain your need for your config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the error was when in t706k i was trying to assigh a relevant symbolic account to a wage type and a symbolic account into the clearing field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that is isn't in combination with Funds Management.

Have you done conversion of symbolic account to expense accounts? For 2 symbolic accounts?

Regards

Dubravka

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeap, in HRT operation I made a conversion of symbolic account into expense accounts.