cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ20 Alertview / Monitoring problem with red/yellow alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

since time change last week we have got a monitoring problem in RZ20. There are a lot of MTE's which show yellow or red errors although there are no errors..

For example:

We see an open alert in node SAP CCMS Monitor Templates - Entire System - SID - Application Server - hostname_SID_instancenr - R3Services - Dialog. In view "open alerts" we double click on this node. If there are open alerts, we mark all alerts and chose "complete alerts". After this the node is still yellow or red in RZ20.

We found a Note 1348674 "No alerts visible in the RZ20 although nodes are red", which describes the problem. This note is for AIX systems - we have got a windows operating system.

We updated the kernel and ccms agents (ccms agents now version 2009/4) but no change of status.

Anybody with the same problem? Any hints or suggestions?

Regards,

Julia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kirankumar_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

can you please let me know how to configure alert in CCMS for DB13 Statistics?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found note 1348674, but it didn't work for our system. Kernel patch didn't help although.

After that SAP released note 1462715. With the work around "reset of node" we could fix the problem.

Regards,

Julia

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

I got the same problem with Kernel 7 patch 236. Thankk you very much for this thread, because I could not find the note myself.

I would never guess it has something to do with the dailight savings time

Thanks once again