cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Form Error : Unable to change the Smart Style.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I copied the standard smartform to my Z - Form and I replaced the Standard style with my z-style elements. But, it is giving a formatting error : <Standard Style> not found.I have replaced all the style in all the nodes that i have found but still unable to remove that error.

PS : When I have opened the Form Information ( Utilities ) I found out that smartform is having the standard style for few windows which I am unable to change.

Please help me in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

smartforms can be very nasty sometimes

I would copy the original one again, make sure that the flag DO NOT TRANSLATE is set

then I would assign the custom style at header level and generate the form.

It never happened to me, but I guess that after that you'll have control of all the windows and their content.

Hopefully!

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ vamsi

Hi,

Yeah, we have changed in the global settings too.. But still there are few Secondary windows whose style is internally set to the standard style. And we cannot specify any style to windows.

PS : When we downloaded the form to desktop as XML file we saw <Standard Style> occuring at many places in it, for which we are unable to change explicitly in the Smart Form Builder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should not happen... you should be allowed to change the smartstyle. Try once again with this. Change the smart style in 'Output Options' of anyone window or text element and then try to change PH/CH in 'General Attribute'. If you are not able to change PH/CH, then change the Editor (new editor looks like sapscript editor) and try to change the same in new editor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem may be you might be using New Paragraph Format or CH and still the Style value with Old one or the vice versa.

So, Please check the Style value in...

1.Global Settings->Form Attributes->Output Options.In this tab change the Style to new Z style.

And if you mention it here, there is no need to mention it everywhere you need it.

2.Also, Check whether the PH or CH you are using belong to the Style which you have mentioned for that node.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi.

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

First copy the standard form from client 000 into a Z object ( sa ve as local object) then copy this z object from the same client and then you can change all the standards .

Regards.

Shakeel.