cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Add new field to the POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to extend the standard POWL in SC with additional fields, custom and standard field. I have explored the Config., created implementations for the BAdI - /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_CUF_SRCH, /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SELCRIT. The BAdI won't get triggered.

I have tried searching for a note on this or a thread in the SDN. No success.

If anyone has explored this previously, can they please help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

You want add in powl list or powl search criteria??

1. In structure /SAPSRM/S_POWL_RESULT_SC_ITM Append the structure with the new field

2. Also append /SAPSRM/S_SEARCH_RESULT_SC _ITM

3. Maintain teh field catalog with transcation /SAPSRM/POWL_CUST i.e create an entry with new field name and provided details.

Try this step and hope it will help you.

let me know exactly where you want to add the fields

Regards,

Neelima

Edited by: S Neelima on Apr 6, 2010 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

I want to add fields into the search criteria, as a parameter/select option. Your solution works for the list, thanks. But i want to add some standard fields into the search criteria and be able to influence the selection process.

Do we need to use a BAdI?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can add the standard field to the search criteria as suggested earlier , but to be able to influcne the search based on them you need to write an implicait enhancment in the POWL feeder class

you can get the name of the feeder class in the table powl_type against the powl app name.

then in the feeder class you need to enhance the method: IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS to take your criteria into consideration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Applying the above said methods, i have only been able to add a filed in the field catalog of the powl, and also in the selection criteria.

By creating a new query "my Query" and applying some logic to the BAdI "/SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SELCRIT" I have been able to fill the value in the new field in the powl. However, when i enter some value in the search criteria and click on "Apply" I get an error message " Customer selection criterion (fieldname) is unknown ". I have tried putting break points on the BAdI and the method "GET_OBJECTS" as suggested, but they only triger when i am trying to change the query, and in preview.

The Query type i am using is "SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC_PROF". please help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had this issue too. If you are trying to add a standard field to the search, you need to check if it is included in method 'MAP_SELCRITERIA_BO' in the class. If not, the logic assumes it must be a customer field and checks if it is declared in structure 'INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF' for item or 'INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF' for header.

If you declare the standard field in there it should work, but you will need to do the select yourself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelam ,

i had added one column in sc powl , as per your earlier mail id addedin the structureand atransaction i had done ,

now column is visible but data is not populated .

can you help on this .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem got solved

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep:

I am trying to add Purchasing Group to the Sourcing POWL. Can you tell me how did you solve this issue.

Thanks

Krishna

shankar_reddy12
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I have to add a new field to my SC Tab of POWL, ie Contacts.

Can you please let me know how to add the same to SC feeder.

Regards,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

I have to add

u2022 Purchase Requisition

u2022 Purchase requisition line item number

u2022 Material No.

u2022 Plant

to the columns of POWL of Sourcing and PLANT to the search criteria. I have no prior experience to SRM but have done fair bit in ECC. Can u tell me how to proceed on this.

Thanks and Regards

Urvashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I am facing same problem, not able to popluate values in POWL, can you please explain me how to populate the values in POWl

i have created a field in structure and done configuaration except populating values

thnx

Kumar Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini ,

you need to create the enhancement for this Badi /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER , based on the logic you can populate the values .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reported Resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please correct me if I am incorrect, go to personalize on POWland see if this helpps..