Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting to FI from FI-TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I've got two more questions.

We need to post directly from FI-TV to FI without HR Payroll.

1. When we used FI-TV with HR Payroll we entered travel expenses (connected to wage types) for payments (accomodation, per diem, tickets), and we also entered travel expenses (connected to wage types) for deductions and debts. I mean, after all the payments are entered, the total deduction was entered too with minus.

The logic was the following^

For example, a wage type AAAA was Accomodation.

AAAA

Debit. 995-701 Credit. 3350-999 (3350-999) was a technical account for HR

Then technical 3350-999 was connected to a real account in FI 3350-00

Debit 3350-999 Credit 3350-00

After that

Debit 3350-00 Credit 1251-

The last line was another wage type BBBB for total deduction of all expenses.

Thus when posting through HR Payroll we got AAAA posted to 995-701 and 3350-999, and BBBB was gathered on 3350-00 as Debit and 1251- as Credit. 1251- is called Debt for advances on trips.

How can I reflect these now when posting directly from FI-TV to FI?

I make settins in T706K and HRT/HRP procedures but always get errors.

Maybe I need to change the whole logic?

Can anyone please help!

2. When creating a vendor out of employee via PRAA, do i need to put a personnel number in vendor master records? Is there such an option or no?

3/ What to do with HRP procedure? If I put 1RR *KP, when posting, what will the system do with it?

Please, clear up these thi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1). If you have to post directly to FI-TV without HR payroll, then you need to deactivate the Integration between Travel Management and Payroll. Then you will be able to post the entries directly through FI-TV or the particular wage type is not mapped to HR Payroll.

For reflecting these entries in FI-TV, you need to map the expense type to Wage types -> Expense type to Symbolic accounts -> Wage types to symbolic accounts.

2). You have to use employee no while creating the vendor master records. You have to enter in the Vendor as (PXXX) {P u2013 Stands for employee}

3). Unless you maintain the Vendor master record, the system will throw an error..

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth