cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To transfer stock from quality to unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,,

A material was received in 2007 to quality stock. Now i want to scrap these material. So, when tried to transferthis material by transfer posting with mvt type 321, system is showing the error, it can be only transfered through QM. In T. Code QA32,after filtering this material and batch number, I cannot find any inspection lot (no date limit was given). So, I tried to create an inpection lot manually, in which stock was not relevant. I tried to transfer post after cancelling the inspection type 01 in material master, but the result was same. I was not able to cancel another inspection type 89,which showed the error message,the inspection type can be cancelled only if the stock is empty.

Can anyone help me to transfer the stock to unrestricted?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello R P,

If you have ensured in QVM2 (replacing dates, maximum number of hits, removing all filters) that no inspection lot exists then only option is to apply SAP note 48815.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are saying your lot is at quality then definatly their is lot it may possibilitiy that soma one has given UD but stock posting not done,

So try to search lot in QA32 in input scrren put material ,plant ,batch number if material batch managed ,Do not put date

Below select option all inspection lot so that you will get all lots for which UD has done from that try to find out for which lot stock posting not done.

Regards

SANIL

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R P,

Since you are getting error message as Change in QM only that means inspection lot must exists for this. Try to find this inspection lot in transaction code QVM2 and do stock posting.

What happens is most of times user give usage decision but they forget to post the stock. In such cases you can not find this inspection lot in QA32. Try through QVM2 and get back.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot find any lot in QVM2. I gave the material, batch and plant in the input, but still I am not getting it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

in mmbe is the stock showing in quality ?

if u right click and go for matrial documnet u can trace the inspection lot .

if no isnpection lot than try 0800 inspection type.

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

is the stock in quality ? if the stock is in quality without an inspection lot than go gor 0800 type inspection type for that material.

activate in material master 0800 and in QA08 activate the insp . type for that material u will get a inspection lot which can be

processed.if it is WM managed than u can do VLMOVE.

regards

satish