Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax classification material in Sales Order

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system we use MWAS as Customer Tax. In sales order, field "Tax classification material" is editable and if this field is set to 0 or it's clear , that sales order item will contain no tax.

How can i make this field disabled (not editable) and always with value 1 ?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to go for Screen Variant via shd0

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You maintined the tax indicator for Material Master as only "1" for MWAS condition category.

You can maintained in SD -- Basic Functions -- Taxes -- Define Tax relevancy Of master data.

or you can maintained in all mataerial master as "1" and donot maintained a condition record for indicator"0" because of that whenever a sales order is generated if any one maintained as 0 then it will throw a error.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

For MWAS i think it's usefull and wise to have both tax classification:

~ 0 - No tax

~ 1 - Full tax

I will let this standard customization.

Lakshmipathi, i have create a screen variant for T-code VA01 for screen 4453. In SHD0, in testing mode, field Tax Classif. is disabled but if i create a sales order (VA01) field Tax Classif. is editable. Why?

From where come this strange behaviour?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to make you transaction variant as the standard for VA01. Also, you need to create transaction variant for VA02 as well.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you activate your transaction variant, else you can assign it to your order type . In T Code VOV8 go to your order type and assign the variant .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the sales and distribution - Basic Function - Taxes - Define Tax Relevancey of Master Records and select to the Material Taxes choose new entries and enter maintain the Tax Category MWAS and maintain Tax. Class 0. and save.

Then go to material master and choose the tax classfication maintain the tax class 0.

If you want to delethe tax classfication 1 and go to the above configuration and delete the as per ur requirement then the value will not flow in to the Material master tax classifction.

This will help you to resolve ur issue.

Thanks.

Vasu

Edited by: Vasu Enaguthi on Apr 6, 2010 8:29 AM

Edited by: Vasu Enaguthi on Apr 6, 2010 8:32 AM