cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders generated from SNP Planning run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are planning to run planning run for Annual plan in SNP for all finished products. For running my heuristic with capacity leveling i shoudnt see my inventory before i generate my planned order.

Can any one explain me where i need to consider to not to check my inventory to geneate planned order?

How i can delete my planned orders if i feel that i shoudnt get this orders? (Tcoe to delete SNP planned order)

Can any one explain me step by step process starting from heuristics and capacity leveling for my annual plan as i wanted to run this plan in inactive mode.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The transaction to delete SNP planned order is

/n/sapapo/rlcdel

Could you more ellaborate on your business

requirement whether you do not want system

to calculate planned orders by considering

stocks or you do not want to see inventory

key figures in system

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

I don't seem to understand why would you not want to consider stocks for capacity levelling?

even if you do not want to consider stocks for capacity levelling, stocks, if present, can help meet your demands which is present within your PPDS horizon (if you are using PPDS) or Planning time fence. (I am sure you must be maintaining some planning time fence for manual intervention of the planners.)

From standard SAP perspective, I am not sure if you could prevent stocks being considered for levelling of capacity. There could be many work arounds, like transferring all your stock to blocked status, or moving stocks to another dummy location, etc. But they dont sound sustainable for many product locations.

Else you may build custom logic for capacity levelling and run levelling with your logic.

Can any one explain me where i need to consider to not to check my inventory to geneate planned order?

If you want to delete unwanted planned orders, then you can use various reports like Tx : /sapapo/rlcdel. typically you want to choose EE for SNP planned orders. However that depends how your order categories are mapped.

inactive Mode

I am not sure what you meant by inactive mode, but if you dont want to run the levelling in the active mode, then you can create another planning version, say SIM1, and then run levelling on the SIM1 version. After you are satisified the results in the SIM1 version, you may copy the same to the active version.

I hope this gives some insight on the scenario that you are trying to map.

Award points if above was helpful.

Rgds, Sandeep