cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic ud stock posting into unrestricted stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

In QA11, when I select UD code - A Accepted and without going to Inspection Lot Stock Tab (Without entering quantity to Unrestricted stock) , I directly click on SAVE button, my sysem allows me to save and automatically transfers my all quality stock to Unrestricted Stock, which is totally wrong. Since I am not entering any quantity, eventhough it is transferring my stock to unrestricted stock.

pl guide where is setting to stop this,

because many enduser select UD CODE and save that time its save.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QS51 selected set for which plant you are doing UD .select Set which you are using for same in that Posting praposal UD you might have kept post to unrestricted use.,Keep their blank.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

In selected set catalog type -3 ,against the UD code remove the background action of posting automatically to unrestricted.

possible through QS51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply..I have checked QS51. But no entries are maintained in QS51. I am unable to find the reason behind this.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

in QS51 for the CATALOG TYPE 3 , PLANT AND SELCTED SET that you are using in usage decision check the check box for

stock in background column.in case it is ticked than the stock posting will happen in background according to posting proposal for

that CODE.

regards

satish