cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference G/L account requiment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me, how to split G/L account when I using same Sale document type and sometime posting

to FI another revenue G/L account.

examble : Normal revenue account is 511200 some specal case i want posting difference G/L account 511300.

the key factor identify for difference is price list, it come from customer master.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can acheive this from the account determination. Add price list type field to the field catalog of available fields for account determination. Please check the steps below:

1:Add the field, price list type ZZPLTYP to the structure KOMPCV.

2:You need to add the code in the invoice user exit RV60AFZZ to recognize the price list type field. Add the code in the

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV . Logic of code: KOMPCV-ZZPLTYP = VBRP-PLTYP_AUFT.

3:Add the new table to the access sequence KOFI.

4: maintain entries in VKOA for this new table.

Once all the above steps are done, the relevant GL Accounts will be posted based on the price list type.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please help me how to add field in structure KOMPCV or KOMKCV, I don't know add it.

Anyone help me add field to structure KOMPCV or KOMKCV.

Thanks so much.

HieuLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need not to create a one more cuatomer master ,just simply exend it to one more division and maintain another account assignment group for the same cuatomer code ,which will hit defferent g/l account automatically

Regards,

Caprin.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caprin,

this is a way but not match with my request, i mean if exend like that it make different sale area, my request is the same area.

I think using User-Exit is better but I don't no how to add some fields in struct kompcv and komkcv such as item catagories, Condition type... some thing like that.

Any one help me fix it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use userexit for the same.

RV60AFZC For account assignment group

FORM USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP.

We use aboue userexit and change the account assignment group and it will posted to different GL.

We use as Material Grp1 field in materila master in that if "X" is appear then chnage the account assignment group.

With the same logic you can findout the standard field in CMR and give the logic according the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan