cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete extractors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to de-activate or delete extractors for a system.

We configured SMD for this system and now the system is de-installed and we want to remove everything related to this SID from SMD server (extractors, E2E tables ...). is there a program or a function module to achieve that ?

Thanks,

Chak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chak,

You can run tranaction code "solman_workcenter", then select the "Root Cause Analysis" tab.

Select under "Common Tasks" > "Extractor Framework Administration"

Then you can select the "managed system" whose extractor framework you wish to administer.

Here you should be able to delete the extractor (also remove duplicates).

Hope this was helpful.

Regards,

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I wanted to delete the extractors and i went to the mentioned path but i didn't find delete option . Am i missing something or i don't have authorization

Thanks

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have the same Problem. We have double entries in some extraktors na now how can we delete the complete systeme and redo the diagnostic setup?

Regards

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the 'Agent Administration section ' under workcenter? I feel you will get something related to this in your Root Cause Analysis workcenter.

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under agent administration there is a button to deactivate extractors but they are not deleted they still exist also the SID is still exist in the E2E* tables.

Thanks,