cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confimation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear folks,

We have created confirmation for NWA's in last period but that only posted actual hours and didnt post actual cost.

Now we are trying to fix that issue in COFC but I am getting posting period is not open(This is normal since previous periods are all closed).

Is there any way out to change posting date in confirmation screen or any other solution.

We dont want to cancell all confirmations and repost again. This would be the last option.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Venkat has provided solution to your problem. But I am not able to make out why your posted hours for confirmation not posted actual cost. Must check out your confrimation parameter Check tickmark date in future, if this is making confirmation to error.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin, maybe the plan price for activity type in question hasn't been set (KP26) or the budget is exceeded (if the availability control is active) or maybe there're other scenarios

Projekt manager, if you decided to open the closed period and post the confirmation, I think you need to consult your CO and FI functional first.

Just FYI, as per release ECC 6.0 SAP provide a function for log/error handing during confirmation (configuration from trx OPST)

If you tick "Termination of Confirmation if Incorrect Actual Costs" indicator, the system will not post any confirmation that contains any incorrect actual costing. Meaning there will be no more confirmation to be reprocessed/reposted from COFC.

The same function also available for confirmation with error on goods movement which the correction is posted from trx COGI

Hope it helps

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Kealin. There may be no of reason why confirmation is turing in Error. We have told most generic ones. Only Projekt manager can confirm.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first option is to open the previous period and cancel the confirmation then repost the confirmation.

If you dont want to cancel the confirmation then post the cost using KB11N (manual posting) on network activity.

Venkat