cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard Followup Action for Material Movement at the time of UD.

former_member626955
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if SAP offers a standard Followup Action that once completing the Automatic Usage Decision, it will perform a Material to Material movement at the same time.

Exampe: I have two Materials with different Inspection types and Inspection Plans that will get processed and made into CP14.

1) CP14H - Incomimg Inspection Type Z01

2) CP14.B1 - Inprocess Inspection Type Z04

Both materials get assigned to the correct plan. They are then tested for required characteristics. If all are in Spec, an auto Batch Job complete the UD. At the same time I want to do a Material to Material movement to CP14 Unrestricted Stock for both inspection lot types. Right now to do the Material to Material movement I have to complet a MIGO transaction manually.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member626955
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do I find the FM QM06_FM_TASK_GOODS_MOVEMENT function module?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see the code via SE37 transaction.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at FM QM06_FM_TASK_GOODS_MOVEMENT.

It is a standard function module that is used in the action boxes in a quality notification to perform a goods movement. It is meant to be interactive with the user so it won't work as is, as a follow-up action to a UD. But you might be able to have your programmers copy this FM and use it as a basis to create your own custom code for your follow-up action. It might save you some time.

FF