cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 with EHP1 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Not able find the correct installation guide for ECC6.0 installation (SR3) on AIX/DB2 platform. Can anybody please provide some link for the same ?

Also my customer has a requirement for latest available EHP i.e. EHP4. I understand that first we have to install EHP1 and then upgrade the system to EHP4. Is there any other alternative ?

Please provide some inputs if you worked on ECC6.0 installation with EHP1/4. I'm urgently looking for some help on this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

If this is a fresh installation then you should go with the ERP 6.0 EHP4 READY SR1 Installation. The plus point will be in ehp4 ready, after the installation the netweaver software components are already on ehp1 and kernel is 7.01, while the ecc software components are still in the 600 level.then you can update it to EHP4 using EHPi.But remember it is MANDATORY that you should proceed with the EHP4 installation using SAPephi, else i think the system will be in a state where SAP will not support and its not advised to use system like that.

if you go with the normal installation you'll get version 700 and kernel on 700 and then you take it to EHP4.

I will go with option one.

Best Regards

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saw the same response in earlier forum too. Cut n Paste here.

Anyway we have done EHP1 ready ECC6.0 installation and wish to run EHP1 later.