Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform issue - printing over same page

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have an issue when I am trying to print labels with an specific size (127mm x 103mm). The issue is that always is printing over the same label, it never goes to the next page so the result is one label with all printed on it. I have created the page format, the format and added the format to SWING device type, created the smartform but this issue comes up, I even tried putting a "next page" command into the SmartForm and did not work. We had this issue with other form with customized size, we were not able to solve it and we had to print one by one each label, I have tried pretty much everything and nothing worked. The weird thing is that preview is OK, you can see each label on a page, but the problem comes when is printed.

Any ideas will be highly appreciatted.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Ensure that the condition on the command node is being satisfied, for you to test that, you might want to insert a BREAK SY-UNAME.

Validate again Forms Attributes>Output Options.

Check also transaction SPAD respective to your output types.

Thanks

Jun

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have resolved the issue, when assigning my Z format to SWING device type, I went to formats-End of page and added the command \f .. and that was it, sounds simple but it took me a few hours to get it.

Hope this helps to anybody with same issue.

Answers (0)