cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Medium for SRM PO not saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We just upgraded the landscapes with the recent servicepack level. We are using SRM 5.0 Extended classic on SP level 15.

The issue now is when PO is ordered for first time, output medium defaults to what ever the config setting has. It was not necessary to select output medium(Printer/fax/email).

But when PO is changed(not necessarily change PO data) and either check/order is selected, message 'No output medium identified' is thrown.

If you select any one of the output medium and then do the check/order, PO is processed/ordered. I am not sure if the output medium settings are not saved or being overridden during PO change. Please advise.

thanks

Rao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try note 1367397.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Melinda,

Note was applied and fixed the issue. This note was found in SP 16, we just upgraded to 15. Thanks for the solution.

Regards

Rao.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I also checked Conditions for Actions in config and noticed that 'STOP' symbol appears to be set for 2 actions -

1. Print Output DFLT

2. Mail Output

for others- Fax and Method call(XML) no 'STOP' sign appears.

This setting can be found in Cross-App>Set output actions and output format> Condition-Dependent Document output.

I am not sure if this is correct settings. Please advise.

Thanks

Rao

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

some thing makes default medium as spaces.

Note 1072367 - No output medium identified error even if medium selected.

A Purchase Order is created with a vendor containing no default medium specified in the vendor master data. Now, even after selecting a valid output medium, the error message 'No output medium selected' does not go off

check with technical resource ? is it really internally makes SPACES (empty)

check any logic in your smartform.

if yu have time create one OSS mesaage too.

muthu