cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Integration Directory for Integration process async sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am confused about doing configuration in Integration Directory i.e receiver determination,interface determination and receiver agreement and sender agreement for my integration process as it involve synchronous send at target side.

In my Scenario , we get Purchase order request(asynchronously) from SRM system in proxy xml format which we have to map to Cxml format send it to third party system(say system 2) as http request.Then we will recieve a response from system2 in Cxml format through HTTP.Now,we have to map this response as to SRM system via proxy code for successful and error case .If error occured we also have to mail to the respective department about the error occured via mail adapter.Proxy to XI is a asynchronous communication and XI to System2 is a synchronous communication .Then again XI to SRM is a asynchronous communication via proxy.I have request and response External defination for Cxml i.e HTTP side.

I have done following integration process in ESR

Start- Receive(1)---Transformation(2)-send(3)-Fork(4)--

stop

...................................................................................................... .....[----Branch 1 [-Transformation(5)-Send(6)-

.......................[-----Branch 2 -

SWITCH STEP to check error code[

............................................................................................................[.otherwise branch of switch

Fork(4)----[

.......................[----Branch 1-Transformation (9)-send(10)-

Here,

Recieve(1) -- is used for recieve request from SRM.Mode is asynchronous

Transforamtion(2)-- is used for operation mapping between request of SRM to HTTP request.

send(3) --is used to sending request synchronous to HTTP,mode is synchronous,used synchronous abstract interface,abstract reqhttp and abstract resphttp

switch-switch Branch1 is used for checking error response to be true---

Transformation(5)--- is used to map HTTP response to Mail response structure

Send(6)----

is used to send mail content to Mail adapter

Transformation(9)---- is used to map HTTP response to Proxy response

Send(10) --- used to send mapped proxy response to SRM as to update status by calling calling Function module using proxy code.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me tell you some simple rules to create the ID objects..

1. Follow the sequence

Sender Agreement, Receiver Determination, Interface Determination then Receiver Agreement. You need not have to create Sender Agreements in case the sender is IDOC (if no IDOC packaging is used in PI 7.1) or Proxy or HTTP or BPM>

2. Once you create Sender Agreement and Receiver Determinations, use the Receiver Determination to create the sub sequent objects by right clicking and selecting Create Specific option.

3. Never bother about Synchronous response messages as they are part of one operation/interface.

As long as you know who is sending and who is receiving, these rules should be good enough to complete you ID objects.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I am confused about creating Reciever determination and interface determination from BPM system(say BPM1) to Thirdparty system (say system 2).Here there is synchronous communication between BPM1 to system 2.

the following things i have mentioned.

for receiver determination:

sender service - BPM1

sender interface - synchronous abstract interface ( here i have confusion,is this right or wrong)

Receiver component - system2

for Interface determination:

sender service - BPM1

sender interface - synchronous abstract interface (( here i have confusion,is this right or wrong)

Receiver component - system2

operation mapping - ??? no input help i am getting,

receiver interface -- ??? what i need to maintain .I am consfused as it is synchronous side

Thanks

Deepak

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should create an inbound interface for your system 2 then use it as inboundinterface. If your system 2 is Business service rather that system, you need explicitly add the associated interfaces to it in its details plage under the sender and receiver tabs.

If you have a mapping create the message mapping and operation mapping. If the same messages are getting exchanged without any mapping, you need mention operation mapping.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

from bpm system1 to synchronous system2.what will be the outbound sender interface and inbound reciever interface.

Is it same i.e abstract sync interface or we have to make inbound synchronous interface or else.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i found one blog.... i think i get the answer.Please go through Abhishek's step by step approach that i need to configure my scenario.

Thanks

Deepak

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

In BPM data does not flow in Backword direction!

take any step in your BPM the message it is goiong to receive will be what a step just before it is giving to BPM.

Now in your case

IR Part:

You have to call Third part Synchronously and the input to it will be what Proxy has given to you.

Create an Abstract Synchronous(in case of abstract you need not bother it is Inbound or Outbound) in which(I mean the Message Interface) The Output message will be what you have Received from Proxy and the input message will be what you are going to receive from the Third party as a Response. Now you would have Inbound Synchronous Interface created for calling Third party.

Have a Interface Mapping between the Abstract Synchronous and Inbound Synchronous Message Interface.

ID Part:

For synchronous Step: BPM will; be sender with Message Interface Abstarct Synchronous

Third Party will be receiver With Inbound Interface(Synchronous). Use the INterface Mapping between Abstract Synchronous and Inbound Synchronous that You have created in IR.

Have a Receiver Agreement for the Thirs part.

No Sender agreement required in case of BPM as a Sender.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

You will find lot of blogs regarding async sync BPM. its also called as async-sync bridge. go through them you will have better idea.

in short what you will need to do is create a async-sync bridge to send data and get response from target.

Regards,

Pavan