Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for SAP Standard Menu Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I've been looking through AGR_HIER* and SMEN* for a suitable list of SAP's STANDARD Menu structure for tcodes.

For example, results with SU01 turn up several different Menu structures based on several different roles.

Is there a definitive SAP Standard Menu Structure that I can leverage? I have 200+ tcodes that I'm hoping to analyze for Menu structure and provide to our client.

Much appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you looked at area menu T000 through SE43?

0 Kudos

> T000

Is that the evil cousin of S000?

Like with favourites and role menus, looking in the tables will give you a headache.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

any recommendations Julius, on a particular table?

0 Kudos

SMENSAPNEW and SMENSAPT will help to you further.

Anyway... why don't you just use the print preview in SE43 itself? You can download it to Excel Inplace from there and then analyze all you want.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Area Menu S000 in SE43 worked like a charm, looks like i have my work cut out for me... (I tried T000 before my last reply and couldn't find anything in SE43, but tried S000 and worked successfully)

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

>

> > T000

> Is that the evil cousin of S000?

>

> Like with favourites and role menus, looking in the tables will give you a headache.

>

> Cheers,

> Julius

lol, that's the one. Not sure where I have my T000 fixation from